March 13th, 2025
I’ve had much on my mind this week, starting with the dream. I’ve had multiple dreams in the past involving deceased loved ones. They have always felt comforting and full of love, like they just stopped by to say “Hello” and check in. This week I had one that did NOT feel like that
I was in what looked like Dads house, but a little different. I had a friend there. I never really saw her face, but I almost thought it was L. We were sitting in the living room when I heard a noice in the kitchen. It was a jingly clinky noise, like a bucket of coins. I called out, “Hello? Who’s in there?”
Dad’s face slowly peered out. It didn’t feel good, it felt threatening. I jumped back struggling to breathe. He slowly walked out from the kitchen, expressionless, and just stared at me. I tried calling out to him but I couldn’t breathe, so no voice would come out. I woke up gasping for air. It was terrifying.
I also got an unexpected message from an old friend. It has me really thinking about the past, but also thinking about the future. I would love to see good things come out of it!
We ended the day hanging out in our new, still plastic wrapped, boat in the back yard. Hurry up Summer!
Comments
Post a Comment