March18th, 2025
We have an appointment tomorrow with our money guy to get our taxes done and to catch up and go over our investments and what not. It really had me thinking about my dream for the future.
I’ve been talking about having a work/craft room forever, but we just don’t have anywhere to put it. I started thinking the other day about the upstairs. I know we always talk about using the upstairs as a B&B type rental, but let’s face it, I don’t see that happening. I see us getting it all fixed up and then only being used a couple times a year when we have a group of company. So I kind of decided on my own that when/if the kid ever moves out that I’m going to use the upstairs for my play room. We can figure out a spot that i can easily put my stuff away if we have company and we need the upstairs for sleeping quarters, but the upstairs is going to be my work lair. I have this dream that if/when they shut us down at work, I could make a living sewing and whatnot on my own.
I think memory bears would be a good start, but i have other ideas as well. Every time i think about it i get really excited!
P.S. I’m sitting in the sun porch writing this and watching my battery go down. It’s at 13%. We really need to get the electrical hooked up in here.
Comments
Post a Comment